I love the fall time of year. I love when the weather begins to change from the scorching heat of the Texas summers to the fall breeze. We have got to see the beautiful leaves changing in October and November.
Some find raking the leaves a nuisance, but it's a reminder that life goes on and we're heading into the next season. We should always be thankful of the little things because we never know when or if we'll be able to do them again. Enjoy your time with family and friends and always leave with a hug and a kiss and an "I love you."
We went down to Stephenville for Thanksgiving last weekend and decided to have my niece take some family pictures. We went to the city park and the boys and Randy had a fabulous time climbing trees and throwing leaves and running...lots of running. I think JT may be in track when he gets older.
This will probably be our Christmas card picture.
A little bit older, but we're still one cute couple!!
Our two little tree climbing monkeys.
Isn't this the cutest picture you've ever seen. Such a beautiful smile!!
Here is our rambunctious little leaf thrower! I think he was sliding in to home plate here.
Here they are burying Daddy in the leaves. What fun we had!
I think they were trying to climb the tree here, but with little success.
Ethan had so much fun climbing ALL the trees in the park!
JT wouldn't sit still long enough for us to take many pictures of him. So, here he is playing with a stick.
I think Ethan liked being up high in the tree and hiding behind the leaves.
I love this picture of Randy & the boys walking along the path.
I will do a tribute to mom soon. I have some great pictures of when she was young.
1 comment:
These are beautiful pictures...of a beautiful family! Looks like y'all had a great time!
Post a Comment